Euro Application Platform is a modern, efficient, fast and highly flexible application server. It is based on the Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform source code, an established and widely used technology that is continually evolving based on open source projects.
EuroAP allows users to connect seamlessly with the backend, while facilitating the work of developers. The user can begin use straight from installation of the application on the application server. The client can send a request to the application, for example via a browser, and the application server will launch the application logic and reply to the client. The entire operation takes place on a server belonging to the organization that provides the application.
In addition, the server application provides a rich set of components, enabling to separate business logic from sites providing services such as security, transaction management, scalability or access to databases. Developers can delegate these tasks to EuroAP and focus on providing a unique value to their clients. In addition, the powerful CLI interface makes it easy to automate any operation.
EuroAP offers full support for Java™ EE and ease of implementation regardless of the user environment. It is perfect for physical machines, virtual environments, as well as private and hybrid cloud-based operations.
EuroAP supports all Java™ EE profiles, providing flexibility in every customer environment. Including data centers on physical machines and virtual environments, as well as private and hybrid clouds.
The EuroAP platform enables fast delivery of services and extensive flexibility, resulting in lower implementation and management costs, simple scalability and simplicity of configuration.
Our product provides high quality and enterprise class functionalities, such as:
- High availability and clustering
- Distributed cache based on the Infinispan project
- Integrated messaging
- Numerous online services - thanks to the Undertow project.
EuroAP as a Middleware platform
- EuroAP is based on a modular middleware architecture ready for use in cloud solutions, which enables the activation of services when needed (On Demand) - speeding up the server boot process and reducing the need for system resources such as memory.
- EuroAP includes a functional management console and an innovative command line interface (CLI) that entirely automates the process of setting up the server. Manual editing of XML files is no longer required. This expanded functionality provides additional capabilities for writing scripts and automating tasks.
- EuroAP provides the capability to work in two modes: Domain and Standalone. Standalone mode represents a single server instance running on a single Java™ machine. Domain mode enables the management of multiple instances of EuroAP from one machine.
- EuroAP includes extensive APIs and frameworks for developers, making it easy to build fast, secure, and highly scalable Java™ EE applications.
EuroAP for developers
The supported frameworks include: Spring, Spring Web Flow, Spring WS, Spring Security, Hibernate, Arquillian, AngularJS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
We use the same source code, which was used to build the Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform in the development of EuroAP. The only differences in the code are related to product branding. This means full product compatibility at the level of the executed Java™ code.