EuroAP is flexibility, productivity and automation
We use the same source code, which was used to build the Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform in the development of EuroAP. The only differences in the code are related to product branding. This means full product compatibility at the level of the executed Java™ code.
Our product provides high quality and enterprise class functionalities, such as:
- High availability and clustering
- Distributed cache based on the Infinispan project
- Integrated messaging
- Numerous online services – thanks to the Undertow project.
- EuroAP is based on a modular middleware architecture ready for use in cloud solutions, which enables the activation of services when needed (On Demand) – speeding up the server boot process and reducing the need for system resources such as memory.
- EuroAP includes a functional management console and an innovative command line interface (CLI) that entirely automates the process of setting up the server. Manual editing of XML files is no longer required. This expanded functionality provides additional capabilities for writing scripts and automating tasks.
- EuroAP provides the capability to work in two modes: Domain and Standalone. Standalone mode represents a single server instance running on a single Java™ machine. Domain mode enables the management of multiple instances of EuroAP from one machine.
- EuroAP includes extensive APIs and frameworks for developers, making it easy to build fast, secure, and highly scalable Java™ EE applications.
The supported frameworks include:
- Spring Web Flow
- Spring WS
- Spring Security
- jQuery Mobile
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
EuroAP supports all Java™ EE profiles, providing flexibility in every customer environment. Including data centers on physical machines and virtual environments, as well as private and hybrid clouds.