Our support schemes and software were created in response to the unmet needs of customers who expect much more from Enterprise-class products than knowledge portal or automated phone line supported from a distant location.
Distinctive features of our offer are simple and at the same time unattainable for our competitors:
- online support carried out by experienced architects and engineers
- maximally simplified L1 support level allowing quick contact to support at L2 or L3 level
- the support on-site available at a reasonable time and price
- one architect's man-day on-site to the disposal of the client per year, free of charge, per every 50 Premium or Standard subscriptions.
Our customers and partners benefit from the extensive knowledge, skills and experience of our team.
We execute projects related to:
- analysis of potential solutions using system EuroLinux or EuroDB
- preparation of proof-of-concept
- maintenance and support systems including systems Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, Oracle® Linux, CentOS, and PostgreSQL database engine
- the analysis of the migration between systems, in particular, migration to the EuroLinux platform or EuroDB
- the analysis of the middleware layer: JBoss, WildFly.