Join our team of partners and retail high quality Enterprise open-source software to your customers.
EuroLinux is a producer of established software, which is combined with professional technical support. We are open to new cooperation with partners from around the world to distribute our solutions. We offer straightforward and transparent rules, sales support and competitive salaries.
Our partners have a strong market advantage through selling professional IT solutions at attractive prices, on simple licensing terms along with dedicated manufacturer support.
Products included in the partnership program
The core offering for Partners consists of four flagship products:
- EuroLinux – an operating system compatible with RHEL®
- EuroDB – a database platform based on PostgreSQL
- EuroAP – an application server compatible with JBoss® EAP
- EuroSSO – a Single Sign-On platform.
Participation in the partner program ensures:
- access to high quality open-source products at attractive prices
- the ability to offer alternatives to expensive solutions
- additional sales benefits
- marketing benefits
- manufacturer's sales and technical support at every stage of the project.
We offer partners the opportunity to register projects, which translates into additional benefits. We neither require partnership fees nor impose sales targets - you buy subscriptions only if you are doing a specific project. Further we provide attractive financing terms for projects.
We offer two levels of partnership: EuroLinux Partner and EuroLinux Authorized Partner. Below is a table with the benefits attributed to each level of partnership.
|Partner benefits||EuroLinux Partner||EuroLinux Authorized Partner|
|deferred payment deadline|
|high initial partner discount|
(more subscriptions = lower unit price)
|additional discount for subscription renewal|
|discount for obtaining customer references|
|the ability to receive leads from the manufacturer|
|discount for project registration
|special pricing terms for large projects|
|the ability to use the manufacturer's logo|
|monthly newsletter for partners|
|Not for Resale* license|
* The ability to use the solutions in your own infrastructure or for demonstration purposes at your customers' sites.
How to become a Partner?
If you run or represent a company operating in the IT sector, choose the level of partnership you are interested in and fill out the form below. We will then contact you and guide you through the steps to certification. Alternatively contact us with any questions you might have about parthership.
|REQUIREMENTS||EuroLinux Partner||EuroLinux Authorized Partner|
|IT sector activity|
|affiliate program application|
|signing of the partnership agreement|